Monday 8 March 2021

Being in Lockdown

 I was so happy to be at home because I get to play with my sister and sometime do work. After my work I always play with mum and my sister. We play hide and seek and watch Big Foot Family after that me and my sister were dancing to some music, then we went upstairs to have dinner. The next day me and my mum was working and my sister Skyler she was upstairs watching Frozen 2. When it's break time I hide from my sister and I call her name and she tries to look for me. I was drawing a picture  of my family it was for my dad he was overseas. When it was not break time I did some work when I finish my work me and my sister and my mum called my dad to say good night.The next day my Nana came over to pick us up, my Nana wanted to take us for a ride then we went to my Nana and Papas house for a sleepover.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hazel,
    I really like your blog post about lockdown and i love how you like playing with your sister and doing work i play with my sister sometimes to well done.
    Ma te wa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.